Pages

Thursday, February 21, 2008

dishwasher wars


My husband is trying to get me to restrict him from loading the dishwasher.

Do you hear that, honey? I know what you are trying to do. IT WON'T WORK! So you continue to load it the wrong way, with the pizza pans blocking the opening for the dishsoap and the bowls crusted with cheese from the French onion soup. I shall persevere. You can continue to call the dishes 'done' without starting the dishwasher, I shall persist! Continue in your heinous counter-wiping form-- I shall not be deterred. Though you feign ignorance of how the water jets inside work and insist on putting the bowls in backwards, I shall overcome!

I'll start next week, as soon as the kids are over the flu and I'm over this nasty bout of Strepthroat. I'll have time to fight it out then. For now, I guess I'll go clean up the mess he made of cleaning the kitchen.

No comments: